Technology talent has no ZIP code
We are your reliable partner in 10 key markets where technology talent lives
How do we find the best of the best?
Our team hired over 4000 senior software engineers from the key markets in the last seven years. We ran over 1000 face-to-face meetings with the old software engineering talent in our key markets on-site to understand talent behavior and priorities. This is how we learned the following:
- Great technology talent makes above local averages everywhere
- Great technology talent values professional challenges, infrastructure investments, and an exciting product above money
- Great technology talent is not interested in freelance work, regardless of the hourly rate. They prefer long-term opportunities where they can grow.
- Great technology talent is willing to take the challenge. They are not afraid of getting rigorously tested and challenged.
10 Key Technology Talent Markets
We consider these as the gold mines of tech talent after 7 years of experimentation
After carefully reviewing quality in Computer Science, Software Engineering, STEM, and English education, we started experimenting to understand which markets are more likely to provide long-term, sustainable tech talent for US companies. These are the key markets (in alphabetical order) we focused on and became experts:
- Latin America: Argentina, Brazil
- Central Europe: Hungary, Poland
- North Africa: Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia
- Eastern Europe: Romania, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine
- South Asia: India, Pakistan
Why hiring a remote software engineer is a great idea?
For most talent markets we operate in, local salaries are meager compared to the US. As a result, these skilled engineers have limited access to challenging, high-paying US jobs. This provides a unique arbitrage opportunity for many US software companies because while a Junior Java Developer in San Francisco is charging over $100K/year, including benefits, we could get you a Chief Software Architect with fluent English and over 15 years of software engineering experience in Java for the same amount.
We’re happy to play the gate-keeper role for you and make sure you are not receiving below-average candidates through our objective testing funnel.
Economy of Scale
We invested in technology skills testing so you don't have to
Only a handful of enterprise software companies have the expertise and funds to make our kind of technology talent acquisition at scale investment. Our business model is enabling all the benefits of objective hands-on testing and global sourcing for your business. No matter what size your company is or the tech choices you made, we always deliver on time.
Try us now, Exceptionly is free until we solve your software engineering talent problem!
Read our FAQs